Wolfe Rub Citrus Tenderloin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I rubbed down two fresh pork tenderloins with a heavy dose of Wolfe Rub Citrus and wrapped tight in a zip loc bag for about 3 hours to marinade. Then I grilled direct @ 400* on a raised grated on the Junior for 10 minutes per side until the internal temp reached 140*, then I tented with foil for 10 minutes before slicing. I thought the flavor was incredible (nice citrus flavor but not overpowering, slight bit of heat), but my family did not seem to taste the citrus flavor or heat. They hate me! LOL

Bruce B said:
What's this Wolfe Rub Citrus I've been hearing so much about? ;)

Obviously when I asked for people to e-mail if they wanted to sample it, you and Nick failed to respond! :roll:

You two will be on the top of the list for the next batch.

Looked great Lawrence ;)
Do some more tweaking and get the next batch out! What's the hold up?? :?

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2ib9s07w]What's this Wolfe Rub Citrus I've been hearing so much about? ;)

Obviously when I asked for people to e-mail if they wanted to sample it, you and Nick failed to respond! :roll:

You two will be on the top of the list for the next batch.[/quote:2ib9s07w]

I don't think so.

That looks damm fine Larry, Whats the yellow stuff & did you make the bread?

007bond-jb said:
That looks damm fine Larry, Whats the yellow stuff & did you make the bread?

Thanks JB! The yellow stuff is Brocoli and Cheese, Rice A Roni. The bread was corn bread twists that my wife made. Not sure if they were home made or out of a can, but they tasted good!

Back
Top Bottom