Which Weber Grill to buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scottymo15

Assistant Cook
Hi guys....trying to decide between a few grills....my last couple have been very budgeted purchases, and I suppose this one is too, but I'm splurging a little to hopefully get a longer lasting grill.

Little info: I grill about twice a week, live in Missouri, so I grill about 6 months out of the year. I am wanting a gas grill, and often times cook for small gatherings. (although grilling surface isn't a deal breaker)

I'm looking to keep it under $500.00....currently looking at a Weber Spirit E-210 or the E-310.

Wondering what everyone thought......

I reeeeeeeaaaaaly can't stress enough to go a bit bigger and better.
Go with the Genesis you WIL NOT regret it!!!
Extra $199 spread over the 20 years it will last you is peanuts!!

Here is a pic of mine

6saow7.jpg

Last edited:
Not always but on this one I agree with Bosko on this one, you are not buying any grill you are buying a Weber and it will last 20+ years.

BTW - Welcome to the forum.

is that the genesis E-310

I reeeeeeeaaaaaly can't stress enough to go a bit bigger and better.
Go with the Genesis you WIL NOT regret it!!!
Extra $199 spread over the 20 years it will last you is peanuts!!

Here is a pic of mine

6saow7.jpg
What version of the Genesis is that?

Hi guys....trying to decide between a few grills....my last couple have been very budgeted purchases, and I suppose this one is too, but I'm splurging a little to hopefully get a longer lasting grill.

Little info: I grill about twice a week, live in Missouri, so I grill about 6 months out of the year. I am wanting a gas grill, and often times cook for small gatherings. (although grilling surface isn't a deal breaker)

I'm looking to keep it under $500.00....currently looking at a Weber Spirit E-210 or the E-310.

Wondering what everyone thought......

Go for the bigger surface -consider that how you use this may change over time and you will own it for a good long while.

I have a Weber Genesis Silver which I have cooked on in MN year round, never covered except with new snow, and that was a gift from my father-in-law (Thanks Pops!) about 13 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom