When JP gets dug out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Once JP gets himself dug out….he’s supposed to come by here with his wonderful wife Lola..and give me a hand with some wiring….So you know JP…he demands only the best for both drink and meals…so I was instructed to procure some hand cut fillets

Kabbob meat

All wrapped and ready to go…

Lunch/Dinner is going to awesome…but I know one thing…no food or drink to the work is done.

Change of plans..seems like winter has claimed another victim it looks like JP lost the battle against the snow…and I will be taking in a nice lunch tonight. Now I'm stuck with some lite beer..... :? :LOL:

Sorry bout the plated pic quality…I couldn’t wait to eat…(The mrs fed me oatmeal for breakfast)…I cooked lunch….

Ok...I'm thinking about bed now 8)

wittdog said:
Sorry bout the plated pic quality…I couldn’t wait to eat…(The mrs fed me oatmeal for breakfast)…I cooked lunch….

Ok...I'm thinking about bed now 8)
Probably a good thing JP didn't show....that is just a snack for him! :P ;)

I cut my own filets also. The left over chunks make great kabobs or when pounded flat between sheets of the clingy plastic film, make the best ever chicken fried steak.

Looks like a great meal. To bad John missed it......I don't feel real bad for John because I miised it also. :LOL:

After watching a Good Eats episode envolving filets, I have learned that there is an entire process to cutting them without ending up with parts that can't be chewed. :shock:

Did you follow any procedure or just start wacking ?

Im alive but am pissed about missing the free beer, and the food..oh ya and the wiring...My back is screwed from shoveling...I HATE WINTER

Griff said:
The left over chunks make great kabobs or when pounded flat between sheets of the clingy plastic film, make the best ever chicken fried steak.

Yes, they sure do . . . and it is some of the best ever . . .

We also save the bits in the freezer, and when we have a sufficient amount, we grind it up for very yummy hamburgers with the fantastic aroma that has the neighbours wondering how we can afford to eat steak so often . . . ;)

Back
Top Bottom