Whatta' fantastic sunday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckeye_Nut

Senior Cook
I've been OOT for a couple days to attend my nieces wedding. Good times! We got home early enough last night so I could get up early to play golf today. Today is a beautiful day, I played 27 holes, and I was off the course by 11:10AM!!!! Gotta' love fast play.......and I played well!! :P Feelin' good!!

I decided grilling something yummy for dinner was in order so i picked up some Pork-TL. I'd prefer an overnight soak, but 4hrs will have to do. I threw them in a ziplock and they'll wait for grilling time.......
img_236252_0_e7de8305c156316f7f4829d10f96f9f9.jpg

YUMMMM..........

The Mrs isn't even home to eat it which means more for me and the kids!!!! (mainly me :D ) She left an hour ago for a 3 day Vegas trip for 'work'...sheeeesh.....I'm jealous!! .....I'll be sure to eat 'her share'. Hehehe

I wanna see some meat, nut! :LOL:

Sounds great, but show us the goods! :D

yummy stuff.............PORK!
img_236277_0_e8a7844391c5a1a430e745a3a030b2e0.jpg

Resting....the meat isn't leaking. It's the remnants of a Worcestershire/Rib Rub basting concoction.

My plate: I decided to make a fort to surround beans. There is no way out!!
img_236277_1_d4d8fad74aa37f3681587583aa396301.jpg

I removed from the heat with a 140internal temp. The slices of pork almost melt with each bite. Yea....I ate it all!!!!!

Looks fantastic! I like your fort, how old are you again? ;) :LOL:

That tenderloin is cooked perfect! Nice job.

Great pork arranging. Next you'll be doing vertical pork stacking. Some whackoes out here do vertical rock stacking on the beaches but I think vertical pork stacking is going to be the next big thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom