Well it's about time.......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
That I posted some pictures. I've been slacking lately with all thats been happening. So tonight I decided to grill my little behind off.

Stuffed chicken thighs, grilled potato pizza, citrus marinated chicken legs, chuck steak and grilled pineapple for dessert. Ended up being a pretty tasty meal!

Nick..........do us a favor and take a little break more often! (so you can think of great stuff to cook ;) )
Awesome looking grub dude!
Grilled potato pizza :shock: Do tell :?

As far as grilling your"little behind off"................ :LOL: :LOL: ;) If you believe it we will :LOL:
Glad you're back!

Puff said:
Nick..........do us a favor and take a little break more often! (so you can think of great stuff to cook ;) )
Awesome looking grub dude!
Grilled potato pizza :shock: Do tell :?

As far as grilling your"little behind off"................ :LOL: :LOL: ;) If you believe it we will :LOL:
Glad you're back!

Just boiled a potato and sliced thin. I put it on the pizza along with some sauted onions. I had it once like that at a pizza parlor and really liked it. As far as my little behind, I was comparing it to Larry's! ;)

I have to say that all looks mighty good!!!.. This is why I have to buy suspenders this week... :shock:

Nick that looks fine guy. Whats this funny accent crap? I thought I was the only one with a speech problem.... You mean yall too :LOL: :LOL: :?:

mmmmmmmmmm damn.. dat looked good.. I loved the bacon wrapped stuffed chicken thighs.. gonnna have to try that one... did you start with boneless thighs or cut the bone out yerself?

Gary in VA said:
mmmmmmmmmm damn.. dat looked good.. I loved the bacon wrapped stuffed chicken thighs.. gonnna have to try that one... did you start with boneless thighs or cut the bone out yerself?

I cut the bone out myself. I put a layer of spinach, then some gogonzola cheese and rolled them up and wrapped in bacon!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom