Video to my new sidebox installation on Char-Griller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man you are going to fit in here just fine..welcome to the land of misfit Qers....I think you need 5 posts to post a link...keeps the spammers away.

ISP and Provider please sir 8) ....

The reason I am pulling you over is because the size of your Avatar, please remain seated while I go back to my beer and decide what the fine shall be! ;) :LOL:

You do know that your avatar size is going to start this frenzy rampage on everyone resizing their avatars and it's going to create a mess for Greg and his software causing the entire site to shut down for at least a week.......kinda like the Y2K thing :LOL:

Weird...the board is configured for avatars of 150x150...but yours is 294x225...tech support will be notified directly... :shock:

chinchilla said:
Not a fellow Clevelander! Yo Greg, live in Nashville now, but use to live in Lakewood. Go Indians!

Any future reference from you regarding the Indians and need I say, the Cavaliers, will be dealt with harshly by the Moderators, maybe not all the Moderators, but one for sure. [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif]
2.gif
7.gif

Bruce B said:
chinchilla said:
Not a fellow Clevelander! Yo Greg, live in Nashville now, but use to live in Lakewood. Go Indians!

Any future reference from you regarding the Indians and need I say, the Cavaliers, will be dealt with harshly by the Moderators, maybe not all the Moderators, but one for sure. [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif]
2.gif
7.gif
:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom