Valentine's Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
For Starters
img_256428_0_01aa8646a3a19ce1a1d6c40d0538e42a.jpg

Normally I would get nice thick steaks but my wife prefers her steaks not as thick as I like them so I got some thinner cut rib eyes. They were actually pretty darn juicy, tender and delicious.
img_256428_1_c1610283456a102077e924528041b1e9.jpg

Grilled them on the Primo Jr Oval, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli & cauliflower with cheese sauce and warmed bread. No plated pictures.

Looks mighty tasty Sir!! Good choice on the Brut. They had after shave lotion which was real popular back in the 70's 60's? I can see how they could make good stuff to drink. In fact think I used to know this guy who drank some of it one day. He say..Dats good chit. Or something similar. Its been a while back. Get her hooked on Franzia Chillable Red in the big card board box. Its health food.

Thanks all!
Everything I ate really was delicious!!!! :eek:;):D

I guess I did take a plated picture the other night because I had this on the camera today.
Garlic and butter sauce was delicious on that steak.
img_256475_0_e4be52920c8e67b6d65adcc4f1b699d8.jpg

I guess having a bug here for the last few days I shouldn't have eaten so well(read that as rich food)but I was determined to have a nice meal with the wife for Valentine's Day. Now if I could just get rid of that sick feeling.
BTW, no one noticed that I had placed those steaks on the grill in a heart shape. Lol..........

That looks mighty good. Now somebody needs to forget the tinfoil on the tates. Just scrub them up good with soap and a bristle brush..rinse..dry..and coat with oil..bacon fat etc..and pop into hot oven..pit..gasser etc. for about an hour. Now that is a fine looking batch of toppers on there. Add chopped green chiles in the can as part of the ingredient list. Most compatible veggie ever invented for baked tates. Try some Now brand Digestive Enzymes. Take two after a heavy meal. I see the heart thing now. Thats artistic. Hope that bug gives up. It can be pesky. Two kin who thought it was gone but it come back on steroids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom