Turkey Burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
GlennR said:
I had an Awesome TUr4key Burger last night at Dogfish Head Brewpub in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Yours were likely just as good.

Thank you Glenn! I'm glad someone that is respected in the BBQ World and has taste finally spoke up to defend my turkey burgers!

Hey, I half spoke up for you! I bought some chicken, chile, lime burgers from Trader Joes last week. They were out of this world. Now I'm gonna try and mimic the recipe.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":33tpwpyv]
GlennR said:
I had an Awesome TUr4key Burger last night at Dogfish Head Brewpub in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Yours were likely just as good.

Thank you Glenn! I'm glad someone that is respected in the BBQ World and has taste finally spoke up to defend my turkey burgers!

Hey, I half spoke up for you! I bought some chicken, chile, lime burgers from Trader Joes last week. They were out of this world. Now I'm gonna try and mimic the recipe.[/quote:33tpwpyv]

Yes you did, thanks Nick!

Hey FUSC!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":dt87nxy7]
GlennR said:

Hey, I half spoke up for you! I bought some chicken, chile, lime burgers from Trader Joes last week. They were out of this world. Now I'm gonna try and mimic the recipe.[/quote:dt87nxy7]

I think he said someone "respected" in the bbq world spoke up..There's your difference sparky !

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2m31u8mb][quote="Larry Wolfe":2m31u8mb]
GlennR said:

Hey, I half spoke up for you! I bought some chicken, chile, lime burgers from Trader Joes last week. They were out of this world. Now I'm gonna try and mimic the recipe.[/quote:2m31u8mb]

Yes you did, thanks Nick!

Hey FUSC![/quote:2m31u8mb]

[smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom