Tri Tip Fajitas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
Did a Tri-tip rubbed with a new Dizzy Pig rub this weekend and grilled some peppers and onions to go with it. talk about some awesome Fajitas.

The tri-tip was a bit more done than I would have liked but still a bit pink and real juicy.

Damn #-o
I had half of the Tri-Tip I grilled the other night still left #-o
I wish I would have thought of that #-o #-o
Now that is a great :idea: Gary :!:

Gary in VA said:
Did a Tri-tip rubbed with a new Dizzy Pig rub this weekend and grilled some peppers and onions to go with it. talk about some awesome Fajitas.

The tri-tip was a bit more done than I would have liked but still a bit pink and real juicy.

[-X

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3c39mtsn]Did a Tri-tip rubbed with a new Dizzy Pig rub this weekend and grilled some peppers and onions to go with it. talk about some awesome Fajitas.

[-X[/quote:3c39mtsn]

Whut?? :eep:

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":2e21cq6t][quote="Gary in VA":2e21cq6t]Did a Tri-tip rubbed with a new Dizzy Pig rub this weekend and grilled some peppers and onions to go with it. talk about some awesome Fajitas.

[-X[/quote:2e21cq6t]

Whut?? :eep:[/quote:2e21cq6t]That's just .... WRONG! :eek: Just don't do it again and we'll be OK :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom