Top Sirloin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Stopped and picked up some Top Sirloins for dinner along with some taters. I'm full now.....................

Hey That looks great Larry, I did one too. Was about 3lbs thick cut. Served it with a brown rice blend, pan seared asparagus, and a salad of field greens and baby spinach. I'm full too. :(

The Missing Link said:
Do you know were he got the Santa Maria rub at? I have 2 tri tip waiting.

Chris, the seasoning is called Gomer's "Gooder'n Shit" Bar-Bur-Q Seasoning. I thought it was great on steaks, but don't use too much. It's pretty salty and could be overpowered easily. It's salt, pepper, parsley and garlic. I think that's pretty much it.

The one steak was S&P for my wife and the other two had another rub on them I wasn't crazy about.

The Missing Link said:
Do you know were he got the Santa Maria rub at? I have 2 tri tip waiting.

If you "Google" Santa Maria rub you'll get several pages with differing recipes, however, the base of the majority of them is salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="brian j":3dqum92j]steak looks good but are those lima beans i see??? yuck! [-(

Lima beans, limagrands and butter beans rule!![/quote:3dqum92j]

Yep, I pity da foo that won't eat Limas [-X

i was made to eat them as a yung-in. Probably why I don't care for them now. Kind of like getting s faced sick drunk on Tequilla once. Don't drink much of that now either! ;.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom