Tonights London Broil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Seasoned the LB with Wolfe Rub Bold, then cooked using the "Reverse Sear Method" (cook indirect @ 250* until meat hits 100* then sear to desired finish temp). Also tossed some sweet potato slices in EVOO and seasoned with Wolfe Rub Original. Next was baby zuchini halves and red onion drizzled with EVOO and Dizzy Pig Shakin the Tree. Grilled everything until tender.

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
You could at least say, "using Finney's Reverse Sear Method"..... LOL
Looks great brother.

People don't know who Finney is.......

Who is this mystery guy Finney anyway. ;)

The food looks wonderful Larry. Grilled sweet tators are a great idea. I'm gonna try that.

Captain Morgan said:
was that horsey on the meat in the final pic...that's dang
sure making me hungry for some london broil.

Yeah buddy and this was a new brand I haven't tried before and it was gooooooooood and potent!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":l9m1hrs4]was that horsey on the meat in the final pic...that's dang

Yeah buddy and this was a new brand I haven't tried before and it was gooooooooood and potent![/quote:l9m1hrs4]

What brand was it. I can't find one hot enough

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":38dxubb0][quote="Captain Morgan":38dxubb0]was that horsey on the meat in the final pic...that's dang

Yeah buddy and this was a new brand I haven't tried before and it was gooooooooood and potent![/quote:38dxubb0]

What brand was it. I can't find one hot enough[/quote:38dxubb0]

I'll double check when I get home......it had the name "Farmer" in the title.

WoW, You sure are a good cook Larry!!!. That is what I am trying to become!!! Maybe someday!! Thanks for all the help and ideas you share with all of us!!! Maybe someday we can cook together and fry some fish!!! :D

Ssapo

surfinsapo said:
WoW, You sure are a good cook Larry!!!. That is what I am trying to become!!! Maybe someday!! Thanks for all the help and ideas you share with all of us!!! Maybe someday we can cook together and fry some fish!!! :D

Ssapo

Sapo you sure are flattering........but everyone here cooks as good!

I'm up for the getting together sometime, I wanna go fishing with you!!

Back
Top Bottom