Tonights Burgers and Last Nights Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight it was ground chuck mixed with woos and WRB. I also threw together some "zuchini boats". I cored out some zuchini's and stuffed them with leftover rice, cheese and chicken. These things turned out great!

Last nights chicken was rubbed down with Robusto Italian Dressing and Old Bay Seasoning and then cooked at 400* for 45 minutes.

You think maybe you could get that cheese to melt any more perfectly? That's one helluva burger there BOY! Then zuchininni boats look mighty tasty too.

Larry Wolfe said:
Tonight it was ground chuck mixed with woos and WRB. I also threw together some "zuchini boats". I cored out some zuchini's and stuffed them with leftover rice, cheese and chicken. These things turned out great!

I got some burgers I got premade at Sams dethawing and some ears of corn for the grill for lunch tomorow , a local farmer friend of ours is bringing some watermelon and cantalope , we also have squash as well.

Look mighty good Larry. I bet it even tasted better.. thank for sharing... :D

Larry Wolfe said:

Dang Larry nice looking grub there , and man what a burger , you did a great job bro. That chicken looks good I can smell it from here.

GlennR said:
Bring back the turkey burgers! :)

After the reaming I got last time?? I will certainly cook them again, but I'm not sharing the pic's with these Macho Monkeys!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom