Throwing some bacon wrapped yard bird breasts on the grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
how long? It's a Weber gasser, with the flavorizer bars, which somewhat equates to indirect....

Poker game tonight, need these ready in about an hour.l

Thanks in advance.

TIA

Maybe just a little less, say 50 min for breasts...Depends on what the temp dial reads...

They were much better than I thought....they sat in Rev. Marvins bbq sauce for a couple of hours...that and the bacon kept they moist.

I really don't like boneless breasts....I wanted boneless skinless thighs but the store was out...anyway, it for was poker night, and I wanted it in a sandwich bun so those goons didn't get sauce all over my cards.

They guys loved em, but of course, anything wrapped in bacon is going to be apprecciated.

Captain Morgan said:
They were much better than I thought....they sat in Rev. Marvins bbq sauce for a couple of hours...that and the bacon kept they moist.

I really don't like boneless breasts....I wanted boneless skinless thighs but the store was out...anyway, it for was poker night, and I wanted it in a sandwich bun so those goons didn't get sauce all over my cards.

They guys loved em, but of course, anything wrapped in bacon is going to be apprecciated.
How long did they take, Capt'n?

Nobody's gonna force you to do anything, Barney. :LOL: Let's see...Is the Grilling Forum one of the forbidden hijack forums? Yep! Oh well....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom