Those Sneaky BA$TARDS (Follow up to Complaint Letter)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Shawn White said:
ya, Larry I think you got pwned by someone with some Conflict Management training :)

where's the compensation!!!

That's what I was thinking....but Glad you're happy Larry. :roll:

They asked for SKU numbers and receipts that you didn't have didn't they?

Yep..... :oops:

Sorry I missed this one to begin with but... I had a business that was taken over by big business and saw loads of "Boilerplate" phrases like this. Some customer service desk jockey telling you to pick a few paragraphs and respond in 72 hours or your unit will be assesed a fee and corporate will respond. My reason for retiring ... if I can't give a personal response I don't want to waste the ink to blow smoke at a customer. I have to say it was nice that they responded so you knew that they got your letter but, is the product any better now?

Customer service is kind strange. Example, When I was in the appliance repair field a guy and his wife come in the store and buy what ever it is that has crapped out cuz they need it. It shows up DOA, I can't get the the part local, so I call the factory. NO OVER NIGHT FOR YOU. Customer call's and the part is delivered next day! I kept a list of 800 numbers in my clip. Yea, I'd be pissed too if I spent a thousand bucks on a appliance and it showed up DOA cuz of a three dollar part from JAPAN! :roll: I'm kind of sure JB has been down this road.

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom