Texan-Cajun Pork-Beef Forward-Reverse Seared Grilling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I grilled the pork with Sucklebusters.com Hog Waller on them and Reverse Seared the Black angus New york strip with " buffarilo Cajun special on them. Reverse seared as follows: 1.indirect to an internal temp of 105 degrees.2. Grilled to an internal temp of 125 degrees. I'm hooked Larry...

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="370" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/71dad289/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/71dad289/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

Looked good man.
With commercials you have a 30 minute show!
:roll:

bwhahahahaha!!

Bravo man on the cooking and filming.
peace

007bond-jb said:
Lookin real fine SS. My camera is still in the shop :cry:
JB. How much to fix it? Would it be cheaper to buy a new one? I'm going to send you a nerf stick to hit the camera with next time... :D

SS
I glad you enjoyed the rub its great on ribs too. It has
Splenda brown sugar in it since I am a diabetic. Also did you get to try the
Zedico out?

Later
Bro

Buffarilo

surfinsapo said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Who's Larry? :roll:

Looks good brother. ;)

SS, what did you think of the Hog Waller?
Eats looked great ;)
Puff. Hog waller rocks. I haven't tried the Texas Gold dust yet. So far it tastes good! I will definately buy more whne I am empty... www.sucklebusters.com check it out... Go Texan!!!
I have a bottle of HW I haven't opened yet.
Hopefully try it this weekend. ;)

Buffarilo said:
SS
I glad you enjoyed the rub its great on ribs too. It has
Splenda brown sugar in it since I am a diabetic. Also did you get to try the
Zedico out?

Later
Bro

Buffarilo

Kenneth, The zydeco rocks. That one singer sounds like "Hewey Lewis" kinda.
That splenda tastes good enough for a sweetener. I haven't seen the brown sugar splenda yet. I put some of that rub in my hand and tasted it and it's damn good man... Good recipe you got there bro. I might blacken some fillets this weekend if I don't have to work. Thanks again Bro.!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom