Taco fajita

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dlc3ajG3cI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dlc3ajG3cI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

img_201922_0_c6e7beaaf5321e1a2b698a5d7ddf5929.jpg

img_201922_1_6e53a3faf051809b2e4b0aabd1c461e0.jpg

img_201922_2_17919532408bd9ab18d345a2fac657ee.jpg

img_201922_3_1b17e55077e8113ba5aaef24fe7be47f.jpg

I love Fajitas, great looking meal. I never had them in a taco shell before. Very entertaining video too.

JB you make everything look great!

Tell me about the sour cream...

Did it mask the taste of the other stuff in the taco?

I don't even like cheese on mine because then I can't taste the meat and vegies.

Well I am totally impressed Boy!! When I get rich and famous may want to hire you as my personal Chef and beer drinking assistant. I mean it only take a short move to the other side of The River. Tell me whut you think?

bigwheel

mar52 said:
JB you make everything look great!

Tell me about the sour cream...

Did it mask the taste of the other stuff in the taco?

I don't even like cheese on mine because then I can't taste the meat and vegies.

After a bunch of beer anything taste great :LOL: I just like sour cream.

BW your buying?

HEY BOY......................WHERE'S THE GUACAMOLE and JALAPENOS? You NON UNION Taco machine! :LOL:

Rut row..first I noticed of the missing Guac. Thanks for noticing that factoid Larry. Ok Boy..the tentative future job offer has been placed on hold for a bit. Nothing you did or failed to do of course..just the economy is a little weak since Prez Osama and Nancy got hold of it. Lot of expansion plans on hold. Know you will understand. :shock:

bigwheel

007bond-jb said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="007bond-jb":19qevrwf]
ScottyDaQ said:
Old El Paso ... WTF !

That was the shells Boy!

YES. ANNNNNNNNND? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yer too far from Mexico Boy!

If you don't know.... Just stay Stupid! :LOL:

Buy A hat or a shirt too... Boo boo Boy! :LOL:[/quote:19qevrwf]

Your closer than I am for sure....just saying.... Why not make your own REAL tortillas? :LOL: It's not like building a ..... ah ya know. :LOL:

ScottyDaQ said:
007bond-jb said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="007bond-jb":p47j4tfj]
ScottyDaQ said:
Old El Paso ... WTF !

That was the shells Boy!

Buy A hat or a shirt too... Boo boo Boy! :LOL:

Your closer than I am for sure....just saying.... Why not make your own REAL tortillas? :LOL: It's not like building a ..... ah ya know. :LOL:[/quote:p47j4tfj]

Yeah I know, after a bunch of pop's I mite burn em to a crisp :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="007bond-jb":zetop5qa]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="007bond-jb":zetop5qa]
ScottyDaQ said:
Old El Paso ... WTF !

That was the shells Boy!

Buy A hat or a shirt too... Boo boo Boy! :LOL:

Your closer than I am for sure....just saying.... Why not make your own REAL tortillas? :LOL: It's not like building a ..... ah ya know. :LOL:[/quote:zetop5qa]

Yeah I know, after a bunch of pop's I mite burn em to a crisp :LOL:[/quote:zetop5qa]

Ummmmmm.............he's right Scotty......remember the blackened catfish? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom