Stuffed grilled shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Found a similar receipe on another site. Took shrimp and peeled them and left the tail on. Deveined them and stuffed with crab meat and put a strip of chicken over the crab meat. Then wrapped them in bacon. Made a marinade sauce with red wine, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and coke. Let them marinate for about 40-50 minutes. Put them over hot coals and cook for about 15 minutes turning after 10 minutes. You talk about something that was good.MMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh man, those look outstanding!!! Incredible cook right there! I bet they tasted even better than they looked!

Dang Tannerhill those look awesome.. I bet there taste even better than they look!!!! I heard you on the radio lastnight too... :D

Toby keil said:
Those look great! Going to try them next weekend, any specifics I need to take into consideration?
None I know of. It took me a little to cook than the receipe said but I think the coals must have been a little further away. My charcoal rack was about 6in below the grate.

Those shrimp look awesome! I'll have to try combining chicken and shrimp like that.

Back
Top Bottom