Strippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I grilled some NY Stips rubbed down with a rub I threw together along with a sweet potato for me and regular potatos for everyone els and a red onion.

Cliff H. said:
Fine looking steaks Larry. ;)

Do you think lump makes grill marks better than kingsford ?

No. I think the biggest difference in making grill marks is the thickness and type of grate. I cooked those on the Primo Jr. and the grates are thicker than the Webers and they are porcelein coated and you can position the grates closer to the coals than you can on the Weber. But no I don't think there is a difference in the type of fuel you use.

Tannehill Kid said:
That's some fine looking steaks. Sweet potatoes I love um with lots of butter and brown sugar.

When your order arrives, try the Original on sliced grilled sweet potatos! They rock!

****** Larry & I thought you had some girl pic's,

Meal look great,

next time we want to real Strippers ;)

Griff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
007bond-jb said:
****** Larry & I thought you had some girl pic's,

Meal look great,

THANK YOU!

No kidding. We should have a rule against false and misleading thread titles.
It wasn't THAT misleading.....they were pretty to look at for a while. Didn't beak the bank, They don't make you feel guilty. :P Then they are gone! :D

Green Hornet said:
Griff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="007bond-jb":16mcffyw]****** Larry & I thought you had some girl pic's,

Meal look great,

THANK YOU!

No kidding. We should have a rule against false and misleading thread titles.
It wasn't THAT misleading.....they were pretty to look at for a while. Didn't beak the bank, They don't make you feel guilty. :P Then they are gone! :D[/quote:16mcffyw]

I like your way of thinking!!

Tannehill Kid said:
Sounds good. I will give it a try. See I learn something new. Never tried grilled sliced potatoes.
I slice 'em about 3/4" thick and spray 'em with Olive Oil Pam before sprinkling with WRO. They're a favorite around here. Thanks for the example, Larry.

--John
(If it won't melt, Larry will grill it.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom