Stick Burners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got one which knows that trick..as well as upright direct..but dont use it for that purpose much anymore. It is now mostly a giant electrified jerky maker.

I got a Smoker that'll burn sticks or charcoal, or both. Whatever I like. I like to get the fire started with charcoal and let the logs feed into the fire. I can also use chunks. Best of most worlds. It'll only hold about a 100# Hog, so capacity is the only drawback I have found.

Sounds lie you have as nice set up there :)
Thanks. I like it.
I have been remiss on posting pictures, but as soon as I get it back, I'll do my best to take pictures of my 85ish pound Hog I'll be cooking for Thanksgiving. The Smoker is up in Stump City, Ga. being mounted on a trailer.

Chargriller Pro OS, here, For now. just ordered a Lang 60", and waiting impatiently...

I'm beyond excited. Tears of joy, when it shows up. I will have to cut some onions, for an excuse.

Have you stocked up on fancy chainsaws..and log splitters? Got Mama on board to have vast hordes of rotten wood stacked out in the backyard etc? You are going to love that thing. I can tell.

Have you stocked up on fancy chainsaws..and log splitters? Got Mama on board to have vast hordes of rotten wood stacked out in the backyard etc? You are going to love that thing. I can tell.
There's a tree service place 2 blocks from my house that supplies a few of the BBQ joints in the neighborhood. All the mulberry, oak, or maple wood I can burn, 50 bucks for a heaping truckload!

Back
Top Bottom