Steaks, taters and gus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Did some bone-in rib steaks tonight. One with S&P, one with Natures Seasoning and mine with Wolfe Rub Bold. 4 minutes per side and done! I also did a first, grilled sweet potatoes and let me tell you...............they're awesome!!! I rubbed with some oil then some Original WR. Grilled indirect for about 15 minutes per side and WOW!!!! These things were some of the best food I've ever grilled!! I also did some asparagus. Did my wife's in Italian dressing and mine in Wolfe Rub Citrus and EVOO. The flavor on mine didn't come through the way I wanted it too, so I'll try again!!

Thanks guys! I saw someone on antoher site do the sweet potatoes like that. I was very skeptical, but I've gotta admit, those potatoes were some of the best I've ever cooked! Well worth a try!!

Dang son, thats some grilling. Great job Larry. I love grilled taters and the wife likes the sweet taters. I will be doing some of those for her soon.

Nice looking dinner Larry. Did you have any problems turning the sweet taters when they were close to being done? Where they falling apart at all?

nick

Love2<º((((>< said:
Nice looking dinner Larry. Did you have any problems turning the sweet taters when they were close to being done? Where they falling apart at all?

nick

No Nick. They weren't to the point of being mashable. The outside gotta nice crust to them, then the inside was nice and "al dente". I was skeptical about grilling sweet potatoes, but they were absolutely incredible!!

Back
Top Bottom