Steak & Taters & Shrimp Oh my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
It was beautiful day and an even better day after lighting the grills to do a few steaks and potatoes. I started the potatoes wrapped in foil with a lil veggie grill rub to get them cooking quicker then removed them from the foil to finish them. Can't forget the roasted garlic with olive oil to smear on the steaks. Then I put the ribeyes on the grill along with some alligator sausage. When that was just about done I tossed some battered shrimp in the fryer.

Of course before doing anything you have to start with a cold beverage
img_237970_0_295b95938abd5c504b63b45f709f1b7d.jpg

Potatoes and roasted garlic
img_237970_1_75234ceb943b619a843cf149654db49d.jpg

A few fried shrimp
img_237970_2_e8cd36872b2148950f6312ba8407d5a5.jpg

Ribeyes and alligator sausage
img_237970_3_09030cdd87dab5c5ae2efdb85d7d4975.jpg

Thats one hell of a meal looks drooly, Gator sausage where is that in MA damn it lol, Also I love Abita beer there Purpil Haze rocks

Looks grrrreat! I can smell the garlic from here! Love that smell.

Great pix.

When I read that beer name all I can think of is the keystone commercials with "bita" beer face. :LOL:

Delicious looking meal ! What's more perfect than grill-seared meat, garlic, seafood, and cold beverages ? And alligator is yummy.... Great job ! :D :D

Thanks for the coments all! It really was a great meal. When you do the potatoes, slice them almost all the way through to about 1/4" and sprinkle a nice rub between the slices, add a lil butter and wrap in foil packet. This helps it to steam/cook a lil faster without making them dry. Check them after 20 or so minutes(I stuck an ice pick{do people even own ice picks anymore? Lol...}through an end to check tenderness). When done, remove from foil and put back on the grill to let the skins get a lil toasty. Everyone loves them here. Got requested to do them this way more often.

Back
Top Bottom