St louis cut ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pondman

Cook
Albertsons had these trimed vac packed St louis cut ribs on sale for 1.99 a lb.I picked up four slabs.Just for the hell of it I applied a coat of Louisiana Honey mustard wing sauce on one slab and coated both with earl campbell rib rub.I went with my homemade rib basket. It will hold two slabs back to back.Put it on my rotissere split and in to my cypress smoker.I used royal oak charcoal for the cook and mesquite for the smoke. Ran the smoker at about 275. I smoked the ribs over an open coals for 4 1/2 hrs. they came out perfect. Could'nt tell any difference in the taste I guess the wing sauce was about the same as using mustard. Enjoy the pics!

I have to say they look like they are cooked PERFECT! The mustard you use to hold the rub on is only a glue and will not alter the flavor at all.

I'd eat those and ask for more.....................pay no attention to Nick's comments.........he spoons with Kevin Kruger on a nightly basis and it's simply amazing they know how to wipe their ass's after taking a Rempe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom