Solaires environmental grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Yes. I ordered a burner and regulator from them and It grills awesome.. Once my portable grill wears out, I'm getting another one for sure!!! :D

I am surprised that Weber has not sued them for their defamatory statements made on their website.

hmm personally it is nice looking but I will stick with charcoal.

call me a Neanderthal but I prefer the taste.

I prefer charcoal for direct heat grilling as well, although IR ala "Tec," Solaire, and many others, is a close second. To my mind, either system is far preferable to "flavorizing bars" or ceramic briquettes used in other systems, such as Weber. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if, in a few years, we're forbidden from using charcoal in Los Angeles County and other areas particularly susceptible to particulate emission.

My interest piqued by the term, I looked for anything "defamatory" on the Rasmussen/Solaire website and found nothing. In fact, the only references to Weber seem to be quotes from Weber itself, and from a Barron's Magazine review of the little Solaire portable SS likes so much. Neither could be considered remotely defamatory.

D, I'm curious. What did Soailre say about Weber you considered defamatory?

Rich

LOL well I think I will have to retract what I said earlier about defamatory. I read something wrong - should have probably put my glasses on

I don't find any difference in taste between charcoal grilling and infrared grilling.. Both taste like chared meat with juicy meat inside.. You aint smokin the meat. yer charring it....

I was going to say it is because of where they are located... but...better stop there..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom