Smorgasboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My older daughter had some friends over last night, so they wanted ABT's, Burgers and fries. ABT's were a combination of pulled pork, cream cheese and WRO wrapped in turkey bacon. Fries were tossed in EVOO then WRB and the burgers were seasoned with WRB as well.

For my wife and I we had sirloin and squash marinated in Dales.

Turkey bacon...sigh....... :roll:

(actually, is not to bad..I actully like it, but geez....turkey bacon ???)

LOL! Yeah turkey bacon, it was at my daughters request! But to be honest it's good on ABT's, make them not as rich.

john pen said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":fzgc3sq3] make them not as rich.

And thats a good thing ?????? Man, you health concious guys scare me !!![/quote:fzgc3sq3]

LOL Not about health on this on, I just don't like the combination of bacon, pulled pork and cream cheese. Too rich flavor for me.

looks great.......I hear larry's gonna be smokin a Tofurkey for thanksgiving this year :roll: maybe he'll fry it in turkey oil :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
looks great.......I hear larry's gonna be smokin a Tofurkey for thanksgiving this year :roll: maybe he'll fry it in turkey oil :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Actually, I believe you boil a Tofurkey..No salt in the water though...

john pen said:
SteerCrazy said:

Actually, I believe you boil a Tofurkey..No salt in the water though...

that's right wouldn't wanna raise the blood pressure or retain any water :roll: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom