Smokey Mountain Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good idea. I've been cooking the whole brisket together, then separating it and Saucing the cubes, then put them back on. Sounds like your method might save some time and wood.

If you have room it works very well. That upside down pan catches a bunch of heat and redirects it down to the critter part in question. One big pan should be able to work magic on two regular sized points. Would also keep; you in frequent flyer miles for all the cheap Sams pans some folks buy at Dollar General. Just happened to have snagged some of them the other day. Wowser what quality..lol. Now keep the flats on the bottom row fat side down. Not much use to baste fat huh? lol.

Ok keep us posted. Make sure the pan dont fit too snug. Needs to be able to get some hot air past the meat.

Well it didn't happen today. A day riddled with disaster, not time to try something new.

Well as my Daddy often said.."There is sometimes a slip twixt cup and lip." Or..the "Best laid plans of mice and men oftimes go awry." Tomorrow will be a better day....hopefully.

Thank's Max. Rome wasn't built n a day huh? All us old folks was raised on "old sayings"..adages..blah blah blah. Hey now didn't you used to be from Kansas? Or was that somebody else? I am having trouble keeping the pertinent info organized in a useable format.

Back
Top Bottom