Smokey Lew's Broccoli and Jeopardy too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
Smokey Lew put me wise to some great broccoli on the grill, just marinade in some Zesty Italian
and on the grill. So I didn't lose any florets through the grate I cut a slice of my Frogmat and it
work well. I did BBQ Pit Boys Seared Chicken Breasts, instead of vodka sauce I used Patio Daddio's,
Guinness® BBQ Sauce, it all worked well. Thanks to my new iPad I didn't miss Jeopardy either.

Smokey Lew said:
Really nice looking meal Buzz. I forgot all about those Frogmats. I'm going to check them out again. Do you use them a lot?

Don't use the Frogmat all the time, but it is perfect for something like this. The one I had was made for a 18.5 WSM. I think I'll chop it again so I have 1/2 circle if I were to want to do a larger portion of veggies.

Tri Tip said:
Can I get a Yum! for 200?
What kind of lump?

Royal Oak as it is the only Lump I can readily find reasonably price ... Gotta love Walmart :roll:

bbquzz said:
Smokey Lew said:
Really nice looking meal Buzz. I forgot all about those Frogmats. I'm going to check them out again. Do you use them a lot?

Don't use the Frogmat all the time, but it is perfect for something like this. The one I had was made for a 18.5 WSM. I think I'll chop it again so I have 1/2 circle if I were to want to do a larger portion of veggies.

[quote="Tri Tip":1o5qw8na]Can I get a Yum! for 200?
What kind of lump?

Royal Oak as it is the only Lump I can readily find reasonably price ... Gotta love Walmart :roll:[/quote:1o5qw8na]

Love everything about the ro but I just cant get over the funky flavor it puts on chicken with the minion method.

Back
Top Bottom