Smashburger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John thanks for the original post. I got the SS plate and a "Smasher" and have done the burgers twice now and they are great, love the crisp, my bride gives them two thumbs up. The second attempt was better than the first and and think another couple times and I'll post some pictures. Right now it is still pretty dark at dinner time here in Ohio. Without your post these burgers wouldn't be in my repertoire, thanks again!

Verm, on a scale of 1-10 I'd give you and 11! Great video and burger looked fantastic.

Fired up my Acorn with a old pizza pan with butter on it, put the semi loose burger meat on it, cooked and pressed it. This has totally change how I will make burgers from this day forward, burned the first 4 buns but I had 4 spares. My wife said fantastic, I still dont have words for how good they were. No more making pattys here for ever.

Fired up my Acorn with a old pizza pan with butter on it, put the semi loose burger meat on it, cooked and pressed it. This has totally change how I will make burgers from this day forward, burned the first 4 buns but I had 4 spares. My wife said fantastic, I still dont have words for how good they were. No more making pattys here for ever.

You couldn't be more right Animal!

Griddled burgers are all the rage now, I prefer charbroiled but am friendly to all burgers.

I am going to be doing plenty of griddling soon because I just picked up a Blackstone 36" griddle at Lowes. It looked so awesome I had to have it. Does anyone here have experience with this "unit" (I am reluctant to call it a grill)

Perhaps I should start a new thread about this topic, but Smashburger type burgers should be this griddle's forte.

Back
Top Bottom