Small Pork Loin Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
Kroger had small pork loin roast, buy one get one so I tested out my new FoodSaver on the second roast. Now I too can go freezer diving in a few weeks. Only got two pictures as I had to make sure the Colts got there game in hand and they were not cooperating during the first half dinner hour (3 - 3). I originally looked around for a way to use Reverend Marvin's and found a video from Knox Spice ... didn't have any Knox Chipotle so with some advice from the Wolfe Pit I used Wolfe Rub Citrus. All came out well, I actually injected with AJ (never injected anything thing before and wanted to try) and then rubbed on some RM and WRC and left it in the fridge for an hour. Grilled it at 350° for just over an hour to 160°. Added yams with butter and brown sugar, broccoli and some cinnamon spiced apples. All in all I was pleased with my first attempt and the Colts won so, life is good.

The finished product.

Life will be better Sunday if Bret can come away a winner, sorry Bigwheel .... and my RM Glazed Chicken Legs are a hit.

Back
Top Bottom