Sirloins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
3 Sirloins one with S&P and the other two with Wolfe rub Bold. Grilled on the Primo Jr., grilled mine for 2 minutes per side and the other two for 3 minutes per side. Also had some baked potatoes and lima beans. I used to do my baked potatoes around 350-375*, but recently I have been doing them in the 400-425* range and absolutely love the crisp somewhat charred skin.

Larry,

I've been watching this site for a while and I have to tell you that you turn out some great looking food. thanks for always making me so dang hungry every time that I look here while at work! I look forward to talking to you more in the future.

loomis1228 said:
Larry,

I've been watching this site for a while and I have to tell you that you turn out some great looking food. thanks for always making me so dang hungry every time that I look here while at work! I look forward to talking to you more in the future.

Thanks Loomis!!! Welcome to the board!!!

loomis1228 said:
Larry,

Larry can cook? ;) Just Kiddin Larry The steaks look great BOY, I hav trouble finding nice sirloins here They either cut em too thin or its cut as a roast

007bond-jb said:
loomis1228 said:
Larry,

Larry can cook? ;) Just Kiddin Larry The steaks look great BOY, I hav trouble finding nice sirloins here They either cut em too thin or its cut as a roast

JB--nice of you to chime in. I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity. (Non-Union, of course.) Keep up the good work.

Looks great Larry. I like to rub the spuds with olive oil and shake kosher salt on them then bake at 425º - 450º for an hour or so.

ETA - Hmm, just got some new rubs today; might try that on the outside of the spuds with the kosher salt.

Back
Top Bottom