Sirloin Teaser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Mom and Dad (Trekr on here) are in town from FL. Today they brought over some awesome 1.5" thick sirloins from a local butcher....(5 lbs worth). I didn't get too many pics, but managed to snap a couple.
They wus Gooood!

img_220174_0_e14c29d7b36341ca1c38eb4c7581c66c.jpg

Montreal Steak Seasoning on these. (Making a huge batch of Wolfe Rub Bold is another project for me and Dad)

img_220174_1_2e8fed7c4009eb73f20127ff77803854.jpg

Brought em up to 112' on medium indirect heat, removed and tented while the coals were cranked up, and went direct til they felt right with the tongs. Most wanted them medium...

img_220174_2_67c0325ef695baaa92bf6c0bd32b3182.jpg

That looks amazing!! Great pics and even better looking grub. I think my favorite cut is sirloin, unless I find a nice price on porterhouse.

While Sirloin from Bob's meats is far above the average, it takes the master's touch to bring them to what they can be. The pictures do not do justice to the actual product. ScottyDaQ has gone far beyond anything that I taught him about grilling. He used to be my official taster when he was young .We are sure proud of him and his family.

Great looking steak and pics. I don't know what you could do to that last pic to make it look any better.

Aww man looks great, sirloin when done right is my fav steak, nothing can match its flavor. Great pics too.

Back
Top Bottom