She's gone nuts I tell ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya know, I can really appreciate people plugging someone elses rub or sauce or what ever but come on! Please stop ramming this stuff down our throats! :-X :-X 8-[ :hide:

The Joker said:
Ya know, I can really appreciate people plugging someone elses rub or sauce or what ever but come on! Please stop ramming this stuff down our throats! :-X :-X 8-[ :hide:
Geez Joker #-o , someone asked if there was a website for it. Jim and Chris responded right on top of each other. I just thought it would be funny to add it below theirs sarcastically. 8-[
Sorry. :^o

Finney said:
The Joker said:
Geez Joker #-o , someone asked if there was a website for it. Jim and Chris responded right on top of each other. I just thought it would be funny to add it below theirs sarcastically. 8-[
Second banning in one day :eek:
Going section by section :!:

Puff said:
Finney said:
The Joker said:
Second banning in one day :eek:
Going section by section :!:
Yeah, once Greg gets ahold of this, I'll have to head over to the TxBBQRub Forum. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tant:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom