Sausage On the Grill (Lunch)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
img_240816_0_7289d957648f2bf810c64978df46d44c.jpg

Italian hot sausage. Gave my butcher some dried "ghost pepper" flakes (seeds and all) to put in a 10 pound batch of patty's. These puppy's are HOT! :shock: We cooked two on his gas grill at the shop, he took one bite and handed me the bun gasping said "too hot for me." :LOL: Think there was about a ounce in the 10 pound batch. Too hot for Val too. Sure lit me up good. Next time I'll just have him use a half ounce.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhut_Jolokia_chili_pepper
Crazy HOT! :rolleyes:

My ******** meter just exploded........................pic of the ghost pepper or it didn't happen. Same goes for the party of 8 kegs, 5 cases of Jack and Vodka. ******** is oooozzing

Well I do like to taste the sausage and ghost chili I think you might taste it for a split sec on the first bite but I don't think ur tasting much after that lol, still looks good and ur crazy lol

Old boy at work grew some a few years back. Gave me about half a baggy full. I never got around to trying to eat one. Wound up handing out a few to the peppa growers to see if they could get a crop going. Read the other day some Limey has used those as an element in a new hot model cross breed that supposed make a ghost variety taste like juicy fruit.

Back
Top Bottom