Sam's Hamburger Patties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I though I read where some of you were talking about Sam's hamburger patties but the only thing I can find is a comment by Walter. Comments on the pro's / con's / likes / dislikes ~ We bought an 18 pack yesterday (along with 8 ribeye's on "quick sale" =P~ ). 8-[

Bill are the hamburger patties the frozen or fresh ones? I like the packs you get that have the hole in the center of the burger. The frozen ones are good too, especially for convenience!

Larry Wolfe said:
Bill are the hamburger patties the frozen or fresh ones? I like the packs you get that have the hole in the center of the burger. The frozen ones are good too, especially for convenience!
They're the fresh patties with no holes ~ 6.12 lbs for 18 ~ 1/3 pounders. Guess I should have added, they're 90% lean.

We picked up some Grill Creations "Gourmet Burger" seasoning (my wife's a sucker for those little stands.. :) ) so I'll be trying some of it.

The Joker said:
We picked up some Grill Creations "Gourmet Burger" seasoning (my wife's a sucker for those little stands.. :) ) so I'll be trying some of it.

Yeah, it's not a big deal, but I find with 90% lean there isn't a lot of flavor. I'm pretty confident Bill, that you will make them into a delicious meal!

The best burger meat you can get is to buy a chuck roast and ask for it to be ground. That's the best naturally flavored hamburger you'll ever eat! =P~

Larry Wolfe said:
The best burger meat you can get is to buy a chuck roast and ask for it to be ground. That's the best naturally flavored hamburger you'll ever eat! =P~
That is so true butt, this is all about the Sam's pre-made hamburgers... 8-[ :) Thanks again everyone..

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":r1ti6cyb]The best burger meat you can get is to buy a chuck roast and ask for it to be ground. That's the best naturally flavored hamburger you'll ever eat! =P~
That is so true butt, this is all about the Sam's pre-made hamburgers... 8-[ :) Thanks again everyone..[/quote:r1ti6cyb]

Sorry.. #-o

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":3v6of097][quote="Larry Wolfe":3v6of097]The best burger meat you can get is to buy a chuck roast and ask for it to be ground. That's the best naturally flavored hamburger you'll ever eat! =P~
That is so true butt, this is all about the Sam's pre-made hamburgers... 8-[ :) Thanks again everyone..[/quote:3v6of097]
Sorry.. #-o[/quote:3v6of097]
That's ok ~ We're cool .. .. I think... 8-[

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":ivl2o0oz][quote="The Joker":ivl2o0oz][quote="Larry Wolfe":ivl2o0oz]The best burger meat you can get is to buy a chuck roast and ask for it to be ground. That's the best naturally flavored hamburger you'll ever eat! =P~
That is so true butt, this is all about the Sam's pre-made hamburgers... 8-[ :) Thanks again everyone..[/quote:ivl2o0oz]
Sorry.. #-o[/quote:ivl2o0oz]
That's ok ~ We're cool .. .. I think... 8-[[/quote:ivl2o0oz]
Never question someone with a post RANK. M'k? 8-[ #-o #-o

ScottyDaQ said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":x174j7re][quote="The Joker":x174j7re][quote="Larry Wolfe":x174j7re]The best burger meat you can get is to buy a chuck roast and ask for it to be ground. That's the best naturally flavored hamburger you'll ever eat! =P~
That is so true butt, this is all about the Sam's pre-made hamburgers... 8-[ :) Thanks again everyone..
Sorry.. #-o[/quote:x174j7re]
That's ok ~ We're cool .. .. I think... 8-[[/quote:x174j7re]
Never question someone with a post RANK. M'k? 8-[ #-o #-o[/quote:x174j7re]
:-k

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1wk8v2ka][quote="The Joker":1wk8v2ka]That's ok ~ We're cool .. .. I think... 8-[

Sure we are! :D[/quote:1wk8v2ka]
:hide:[/quote:1wk8v2ka]

Aww come on out and play, it's all good! :grin:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":2ysyvmxc][quote="Larry Wolfe":2ysyvmxc][quote="The Joker":2ysyvmxc]That's ok ~ We're cool .. .. I think... 8-[

Sure we are! :D[/quote:2ysyvmxc]
:hide:[/quote:2ysyvmxc]

Aww come on out and play, it's all good! :grin:[/quote:2ysyvmxc]
:grin: :eek: 8-[ :-k ... ... ... [-(

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ir296ox][quote="The Joker":2ir296ox][quote="Larry Wolfe":2ir296ox][quote="The Joker":2ir296ox]That's ok ~ We're cool .. .. I think... 8-[

Sure we are! :D[/quote:2ir296ox]
:hide:[/quote:2ir296ox]

Aww come on out and play, it's all good! :grin:[/quote:2ir296ox]
:grin: :eek: 8-[ :-k ... ... ... [-([/quote:2ir296ox]

](*,) :dunno:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":38ee14nj][quote="Larry Wolfe":38ee14nj][quote="The Joker":38ee14nj][quote="Larry Wolfe":38ee14nj][quote="The Joker":38ee14nj]That's ok ~ We're cool .. .. I think... 8-[

Sure we are! :D[/quote:38ee14nj]
:hide:[/quote:38ee14nj]

Aww come on out and play, it's all good! :grin:[/quote:38ee14nj]
:grin: :eek: 8-[ :-k ... ... ... [-([/quote:38ee14nj]

](*,) :dunno:[/quote:38ee14nj]
:lcry: OK, OK...

Back
Top Bottom