Road Side Pork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
From another thread... I tried the Roadside chicken recipe on some country style ribs. Outstanding! Best flavor I've ever tasted on cs ribs.

I marinated them in the standard recipe for 2 hours, then made a half batch (only had 4 cs ribs) omitted half the oil, and added a tablespoon of Sirachia (Rooster) sauce. basted them every couple of minutes while cooking them direct, then indirect over lump and Maple.

I'll post some pics when I get home. I think I'm gunna grab some chicken ont he way and give that a go.

Man... good flavor!

ScottyDaQ said:
From another thread... I tried the Roadside chicken recipe on some country style ribs. Outstanding! Best flavor I've ever tasted on cs ribs.

I marinated them in the standard recipe for 2 hours, then made a half batch (only had 4 cs ribs) omitted half the oil, and added a tablespoon of Sirachia (Rooster) sauce. basted them every couple of minutes while cooking them direct, then indirect over lump and Maple.

I'll post some pics when I get home. I think I'm gunna grab some chicken ont he way and give that a go.

Man... good flavor!

You're such a tease! :)

Puff said:
Bruce B said:
I've never had Bok Choy, let alone grilled Bok Choy.
I've had it Hop Sing style, but never grilled, i'm curious :-k

Umm... DO IT! LOL

I usually use just EVOO and S&P, ...or sometimes my Q rub. Do it direct....but keep a close eye on it. The leaves will get SUPER crunchy and that's my favorite part. Ever had deep fried greens? Same kinda thing.

For those haven't had bok choy... I'd describe it as a peppery kind of celery/lettuce mix.

---

The chicken was great...same awesome flavor as the pork... but to no suprise... better on the bird. The pics I took were saved as low quality, so they're crappy...so I won't bother posting em.
Well maybe just the Roadside in the Frank's bottle for easy dousing and the money shot...
pict04830ls.jpg

pict04950yd.jpg

Cliff H. said:
That is a nice full size high quality picture.

Thanks. But that's the low quality. Imageshack see that's it's a small filesize, and just serves it up full size.

Full size, and High qualioty would take well over 2 minutes to download 1 pic over dial-up :eek:

Back
Top Bottom