Rib Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My wife had to take my camera to work today (I used my daughters camera for todays cook), so here are some pic's of last nights rib eyes and taters. Two are seasoned with salt and pepper and the other with Wolfe Rub Original.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Cliff H.":1yy6juia]Would those be Reverse Sear Rib Eyes ?

Nope, I was in a hurry and in a bad mood. My wife is lucky they were even cooked. :evil:[/quote:1yy6juia]

Larry, hard to believe you'd be in a bad mood.....good lookin' cow/steer.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3tcexsjc][quote="Cliff H.":3tcexsjc]Would those be Reverse Sear Rib Eyes ?

Nope, I was in a hurry and in a bad mood. My wife is lucky they were even cooked. :evil:[/quote:3tcexsjc]

Larry, hard to believe you'd be in a bad mood.....good lookin' cow/steer.[/quote:3tcexsjc]

The way I act or acted in the past on the board is mild compared to my mood this weekend............. :x

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2dts1xl8][quote="Larry Wolfe":2dts1xl8][quote="Cliff H.":2dts1xl8]Would those be Reverse Sear Rib Eyes ?

Nope, I was in a hurry and in a bad mood. My wife is lucky they were even cooked. :evil:[/quote:2dts1xl8]

Larry, hard to believe you'd be in a bad mood.....good lookin' cow/steer.[/quote:2dts1xl8]

The way I act or acted in the past on the board is mild compared to my mood this weekend............. :x[/quote:2dts1xl8]
:shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Cliff H.":ie5z8luf]Would those be Reverse Sear Rib Eyes ?

Nope, I was in a hurry and in a bad mood. My wife is lucky they were even cooked. :evil:[/quote:ie5z8luf]

You....in a bad mood? :shock: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom