Quick Weeknight Turkey Breast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I had a Dr's appointment yesterday and ended up getting out early and was home by 3pm yesterday, very unusual for me to be home that early! So I took advantage and threw a ShadyBrook Farm turkey breast (enhanced) on the Performer with Royal Oak and 1 good size chunk of cherry. They are on sale at Giant food until Thursday for $.99lb if you're interested. I cook their enhanced birds alot and they're pretty darn good! Cooked initially around 265º, then it was getting close to dinner time so I pushed the temps closer to 350º to hurry it up. Turned out great!

img_202921_0_ab00671502b1c276a20f9d47ccb4498e.jpg
img_202921_1_64c75d1e41670a1751908bc5df98021a.jpg
img_202921_2_469fb0874ae8e84c668491145a501011.jpg

Shores said:
Looks real good. You must be on a brussel sprout kick lately. Nice well rounded meal. Keep 'um coming!

I was getting ready to say the same thing.

Except I hate brussel sprouts. Go back to grilled
sweet taters

Captain Morgan said:
Shores said:
Looks real good. You must be on a brussel sprout kick lately. Nice well rounded meal. Keep 'um coming!

sweet taters

Cathryn loves brussel sprouts and what she wants she gets!!!! ALWAYS!

We eat brussel sprouts all the time here. When in season. Try them on the grill some time Larry. A little evoo and salt and pepper. I smoked a cabbage one time, what a tank job that was. FAIL! :LOL:

Pigs

if the Little Cat loves any veggie, feed it to her!

I've had very little experience with them little cabbages.
So far, I think I'm going to keep it that way

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":umcv4828]
Shores said:

sweet taters

Cathryn loves brussel sprouts and what she wants she gets!!!! ALWAYS![/quote:umcv4828]

My wife HATES anything vegetable. She says it makes her sick to her stomach! Needless to say, I rarely cook vegetables unless I don't want her to eat much :D . Now where did I put the steak and lobster :P

Captain Morgan said:
if the Little Cat loves any veggie, feed it to her!

As long as they have some texture left, I like them 'okay'.......but my wife will boil the piss out of them until they have the consistency of pudding.... :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":c6wj9hm9]if the Little Cat loves any veggie, feed it to her!

As long as they have some texture left, I like them 'okay'.......but my wife will boil the piss out of them until they have the consistency of pudding.... :roll:[/quote:c6wj9hm9]

Mine too Larry :LOL: :roll:
8)

IMHO, Veggies should not be cooked but steamed or grilled till they are hot but still have as close to their original goodness as possible. Just my way of delivering great tasting green things

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":94qa37ou]
Shores said:

sweet taters

Cathryn loves brussel sprouts and what she wants she gets!!!! ALWAYS![/quote:94qa37ou]

I heard she wants a horse for Christmas!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom