Quick Lunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah! looks good we do those alot.......Now we are going to have to do em soon... =P~ Which flavor of brew was that? I have all the stuff to do homebrew I just never did......I might have to start there is a brewing store right near work.

wittdog said:
Oh yeah!... =P~ Which flavor of brew was that? I have all the stuff to do homebrew I just never did......I might have to start there is a brewing store right near work.
My own recipe. The same one that was in the "Fryer" section. VERY hoppy(bitter) =P~ Almost 2ozs of "Chinook"hops. Actually it IS the beer I brewed for those phots. Came out nice.
I have the Ginger beer done too it came out excellant also :!: Mix a lil gingerale in yer next beer and it will give you an idea of what I made.
Also have a Scottish Ale brewing right now. VERY strong Black beer, should be ready by November. :badgrin: I hate waiting but it is worth it.

Green Hornet said:
wittdog said:
Oh yeah!... =P~ Which flavor of brew was that? I have all the stuff to do homebrew I just never did......I might have to start there is a brewing store right near work.
My own recipe. The same one that was in the "Fryer" section. VERY hoppy(bitter) =P~ Almost 2ozs of "Chinook"hops. Actually it IS the beer I brewed for those phots. Came out nice.
I have the Ginger beer done too it came out excellant also :!: Mix a lil gingerale in yer next beer and it will give you an idea of what I made.
Also have a Scottish Ale brewing right now. VERY strong Black beer, should be ready by November. :badgrin: I hate waiting but it is worth it.
How hard is it to homebrew it seemed a little to scientific for the likes of me......I once got a D- in college chem, the prof didn't want to fail me cause he would have had to see me next year..

Green Hornet said:
wittdog said:
Note to self: Go to Florida in November.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom