Pork Rib Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure does! The pizzerias around here don't sell dough but I found a new gardening/deli center here on the island that does. Pizza is on my soon to do list.

I tried a pulled pork pizza at a Q joint by my house, it sounds similar to youre's CWC, it was very tasty, and very different.

Chuckwagoncook said:
Is there any small mom and pop pizza places close to you, they would probably sell you dough or frozen crust. Especially if you made them a trade, some pulled pork for some dough.
There are 5 pizza places on the island that I'm aware of (3 of them are mom & pop) and none of them will sell their dough ~ Don't know why.. I'll try the trade idea if this other fresh dough doesn't work out AND, at some point, I'm gonna have to learn to make my own..

I use the white bread loafs that you can get in the frozen food section. They usually come 3 loafs per. Thaw one out and cut it to the size you want and roll it out. Grill the first side and when you flip it, put on the toppings. I cover with a 1/2 pan or whole depending on the size. That kind of bakes the pizza toppings.

mvc616s4dh.jpg

mvc618s3mf.jpg

mvc619s1zn.jpg

mvc629s5qa.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom