Pork Loin on EZ Que Rotisserie W/ Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Here's a pork loin I did on the EZ Que Rotiss 6" cradle tonight for dinner. This was 4.25lb loin bought already marinated from Costco. I sprinkled it Kosher, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic and onion Powder and put it in the cradle.

Cooked for 1 hour and 20 minutes, removed it at 146 internal. @ small chunks of Hickory used. Excellent results for the first cook with the new rotiss. Any questions?

http://community.webshots.com/user/brucebiss

Looks real good Bruce! I just got my 8" rotis. yesterday and put it together. I just pulled a pork roast out of the freezer tonight to defrost for later in the week. Now I can't wait!

Dang, I'm hongry! Is that a standard Weber replacement therm and how is it mounted?

Looks great, Bruce! 8)

Thanks everyone, it tasted as good as it looks.

Bill, yes that is a standard Weber replacement therm that I pushed thru a triangle shaped spring clamp from a long stemmed turkey fryer therm, you know the kind with the two holes in them. It is mounted through one of the top vent holes in the lid.

That looks really tasty Bruce. I just got my Hobo rotisserie today, can't wait to get home and put it together! Chickens on sale tomorrow, coincidence?

Rob

Brian, I used some Raspberry Chipotle sauce on mine. I liked it!!!!!!!! The wife and daughter just use chunky applesauce.

Back
Top Bottom