Pork Loin Chops with Rev. Marvins Original Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
All I can say is yum, yum, yum!!!! I just did my first cook using Reverend Marvins Original Gourmet Sauce and WOW!!!! The stuff is the best! I cooked 4 about 1 1/2 cut chops seasoned with S&P and basted twice on each side with the Rev's Sauce. Also grill, zucchini, asparagus, bermuda onions and yeast rolled with butter garlic and oregano!

Here's some pics!!!

Larry I can't wait till you post some pics of one one of your bad cooks... :-X

I love vegetables on the grill, but I do my zucchs/squash a little thinner.

I also love the Rev's sauce on pork chops....I think that's my favorite way of using that sauce.

Captain Morgan said:
Larry I can't wait till you post some pics of one one of your bad cooks... :-X

I also love the Rev's sauce on pork chops....I think that's my favorite way of using that sauce.

Cappy I intentionally leave the pic's of the bad cooks out!!! I have more bad ones than good ones!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2gmuv5k2]Larry I can't wait till you post some pics of one one of your bad cooks... :-X

Cappy I intentionally leave the pic's of the bad cooks out!!! I have more bad ones than good ones![/quote:2gmuv5k2]

Larry, I would find that hard to believe! The pics look great, making my mouth water!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":geeha3wq][quote="Captain Morgan":geeha3wq]Larry I can't wait till you post some pics of one one of your bad cooks... :-X

Cappy I intentionally leave the pic's of the bad cooks out!!! I have more bad ones than good ones![/quote:geeha3wq]

Larry, I would find that hard to believe! The pics look great, making my mouth water![/quote:geeha3wq]

Aww shucks Nick, you're too kind!!! :D

Steve Z said:
Damn Larry that looks real good =P~ Did you have any leftovers? :(
Just a couple pieces of zucchini!! I'll have to invite you over next time!!

Pics look great, Larry. Couldn't have done those chops any better myself. Gotta love those veggies on the grill.

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2o9cmtmm][quote="Steve Z":2o9cmtmm]Damn Larry that looks real good =P~ Did you have any leftovers? :(
Just a couple pieces of zucchini!! I'll have to invite you over next time!![/quote:2o9cmtmm]

:-( :dunno: :-([/quote:2o9cmtmm]

You too Finney, sorry!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom