Pizza night and… Daddy’s Lil’ Girl Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Que~Dawg

Senior Cook
The Dough

For the kids… 3 cheese & pepperoni

For Ol’ mom… a olive garlic base with fresh mozzarella, mushrooms and capers

For Lo’ dad… a homemade vodka base pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, pepperoni, red peppers and capers

The Army

Daddy’s baby girl

Looks Great and What a Beautiful little girl!!!!!!!
What do you have between the stone and the pizza?

Did my first pizza on the grill a couple nights ago and while it wasn't pretty, it tasted Xcellent. (Thanks Larry and others) Thinking I probably didn't use enough flour while forming the crust as they stuck like glue and I couldn't get 'em off to put on the stone. Needless to say, that part was pretty much a disaster. Could use a few tips if anybody is willing. Planned on pics of that fiasco, but they were just too darned ugly.
Not wanting to hijack this thread, so maybe someone could post up something under general.
dj

DJ said:

Did my first pizza on the grill a couple nights ago and while it wasn't pretty, it tasted Xcellent. (Thanks Larry and others) Thinking I probably didn't use enough flour while forming the crust as they stuck like glue and I couldn't get 'em off to put on the stone. Needless to say, that part was pretty much a disaster. Could use a few tips if anybody is willing. Planned on pics of that fiasco, but they were just too darned ugly.
Not wanting to hijack this thread, so maybe someone could post up something under general.
dj

It is the factory feet for my Big Green Egg. I like them because it helps to get the pies closer to the dome. I think it makes for a better and more consistent t crust.
For the gasser I add bricks on top off the grates then add the stone on top of them… heat the stone up and add the pie.
Good pizza’s is all in the batter for the crust and how you cook it…. The rest is just add on’s.

Que~Dawg You never cease to amaze me! Fantastic lookin' pies!
You got a beautiful lil angel there Dad :D

8)

I see that, but it also looks like something between the pizza and the stone..thats what I'm curious about...
Thanks
dj

Que~Dawg said:
DJ said:

dj

It is the factory feet for my Big Green Egg. I like them because it helps to get the pies closer to the dome. I think it makes for a better and more consistent t crust.
For the gasser I add bricks on top off the grates then add the stone on top of them… heat the stone up and add the pie.
Good pizza’s is all in the batter for the crust and how you cook it…. The rest is just add on’s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom