Performer Rib Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
looks awesome larry. i picked up a rib roast at costco last week and put it in the freezer until mother's day. i can't wait to cook that puppy.

puff - if you've never had asparagus you've never had asparagus pee. you're in for a real treat. :eek:
I love that. It's why I eat asparagus. :) That and I love the taste. :!:

Finney said:
brian j said:
looks awesome larry. i picked up a rib roast at costco last week and put it in the freezer until mother's day. i can't wait to cook that puppy.

puff - if you've never had asparagus you've never had asparagus pee. you're in for a real treat. :eek:
I've heard of the "pee" thing :eek:

Finney said:
brian j said:

Of the asparagus right?

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="brian j":31iommag]looks awesome larry. i picked up a rib roast at costco last week and put it in the freezer until mother's day. i can't wait to cook that puppy.

Of the asparagus right?[/quote:31iommag]
I was going to say that, but I didn't want to ruin your post :eek: #-o

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="brian j":2av06bnu]looks awesome larry. i picked up a rib roast at costco last week and put it in the freezer until mother's day. i can't wait to cook that puppy.

Of the asparagus right?[/quote:2av06bnu]

Uhh.... yeah... okay... :)
I mean... Yeah, the asparagus! 8-[

wdroller said:
Finney said:
Here's my guess:
Evoo, salt, pepper, garlic

Yep, me too. But I use kosher salt, most often omit the garlic because I grill it on the highest heat, and serve with grated EYE-tal-e-on artery blocker on the side. Only takes a couple of minutes on each side.

Thus far, I have cut just over 75 lbs of asparagus from my garden this year. I'll be cutting up until June 1.

Spinach is coming very shortly. That, doctored and quickly sauteed, is fabulous for salads.

Chris runs off to saute some spinach he forgot he had. :march:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom