Peep Smores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
After dinner tonight (the other part of the tenderloin, stuffed tomatoes do different from the last time and the rest of the asparagus….basically leftovers) …we decided to do some smores….it was the mrs idea to do the peeps…as she was bringing them out she said…I am my husbands wife…whatever that means…

wittdog said:
After dinner tonight (the other part of the tenderloin, stuffed tomatoes do different from the last time and the rest of the asparagus….basically leftovers) …we decided to do some smores….it was the mrs idea to do the peeps…as she was bringing them out she said…I am my husbands wife…whatever that means…

that means she'll think of anything to throw on that grill like you :LOL:

I was going to fire up the RK for the steaks and stuff..but NOOOOOo D's like dad you gotta fire up the Yabba Dabba Grill..come on man...
God I love that boy

Cliff H. said:
The layman might not know that is a RK and mistake your boys for "Little People" :LOL:

Little People Big Grill......only on TLC [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] get it? little people big world is a show on TLC, get it? anyone??

I hate peeps. They are gross. However Peeps smores may be something I have to try.
Looks like a lot of fun!!!

who is the guy with the glasses & hat? Looks like the young-uns
had a great time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom