Outer & Inner Skirt Steaks Mojito style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I bbq's inner & outer shirt steaks. The video does some explaining. They were vary tender from the marinade.

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="370" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/1b34f487/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/1b34f487/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

You schooled me up on them skirts. I gotta try this ASAP.

Nice Vid work too but it kinda ended upruptly. Ya eat and forget to film the results before they were gone? That happens.

Thanks

SS
Kinda got a break today but I started my shift on call yesterday. We in the middle of a network conversion so I been comming in early and leaving late.

Buffarilo

surfinsapo said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
That BGE ROCKS! Killer video!
It's not a BGE... please try to remember. It's a Kamado #7 but you're right it really does rock.. Thanks ;)

I have no personal experience, but is it true that the customer service for Kamado is really really bad???

Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2i7456mx]That BGE ROCKS! Killer video!
It's not a BGE... please try to remember. It's a Kamado #7 but you're right it really does rock.. Thanks ;)

I have no personal experience, but is it true that the customer service for Kamado is really really bad???[/quote:2i7456mx] Yes. I heard that too... Mine doesn't need service. The ones with tiles mess up. I just wanted something that cooks good.. It's a family business and you know how they go sometimes...I love my kamado... I looked at primos before I got it too... I might get one someday still. I'll keep you in mind.

Nice one Sapo. I love that outter skirt. Makin me hungry now! Oh and I think I've seen wild reds with two spots before. Kinda unusual, but it happens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom