Ohio State Football is so turrrrrrible......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckeye_Nut

Senior Cook
.....I figured grilling a BBQ pork loin was a good escape!
img_243662_0_319d330f8b7104298b1ef84801137b25.jpg

I need to be put out of my misery so I tried to under cook it...I figure death by eating under-cooked pork is the best way to go!!
img_243662_1_447545085b03145eae0cad55c5802acf.jpg

GD'mit....I ate.....and I am still alive!!!....sh!t...it tasted GREAT!!!!! What the hell....why did it taste so great? Death by pork FAIL!!!! I can't do anything right!!

What the hell? Calgon.....................Take me AWAY!!! Set me freeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Not a bad looking pork roast BN .. better get another for next weekend as Nebraska is coming to town, despite their loss to Wisconsin last Saturday I'm guessing they will whip up on the Buckeyes :roll:

Wisconsin is BADDASSSSS....they are the team to beat in the TEN. with that said:
The Huskers will kill OSU in Lincoln.......my 2 cents.

coming to town?....lol..the bucks travel to Lincoln!!....the buckeyes are so terrible this year, it won't even be close. The OSU offense cant break the goal-line if it means breaking a wet napkin.

Well it do not look cold and bloody from here. Or maybe that is just the way the light is shining on it. That happen to a nice lady called Mother Green one time. That was in church too.

Pork looks perftectly cooked to me. I really enjoyed that game, was disappointed when they lost the shutout though.

Nice lookin pork loin.
What was wrong with the game? I thought it went well :P

bigwheel said:
Well it do not look cold and bloody from here.

haha...thanks. All kidding aside, that loin was awesome!!! I removed from indirect heat precisely on time. I just needed to rant a bit..........

Vermin999 said:
Pork looks perftectly cooked to me. I really enjoyed that game, was disappointed when they lost the shutout though.

.....even as a buckeye fan, I have to agree with you!! Scoring in the final seconds gave me no pleasure whatsoever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom