NY Strips and Baked Taters.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
It was just me last night so I decided to grill up a few NY strips sprinkled with some magic dust and some baked taters. I’m having the second one for lunch today while watching football. I also had a few martinis while grilling and one with dinner, then hunkered down and watched a movie, I love it when it's just me at home sometimes. Don’t worry fellow beer drinkers, I’m having a few with lunch.

The steaks and taters ready to eat.
img_210137_0_47c6af83ecc76dbb57680a9dd433aebd.jpg

My plate along with a cold martini.
img_210137_1_de0d55b1ac51d3c9d7363731ab773670.jpg

Looks great, my better half always gets pissed when she leaves cause she sees pics on the camera of whatever I made.

That's a kind of dinner a man needs when he's home alone for dinner. Add in some wings for an app and life couldn't get much better. Nice meal. Enjoy the down time.

Toby keil said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1f9wdah0]Looks great, T!! What kind of Gin do you drink?

It's actually a Vodka martini, I can't drink Gin. In my younger years I got really sick from drinking Gin and I haven't been able to touch it since.[/quote:1f9wdah0]

I hate when that happens!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Toby keil":1f1mhfgb][quote="Greg Rempe":1f1mhfgb]Looks great, T!! What kind of Gin do you drink?

It's actually a Vodka martini, I can't drink Gin. In my younger years I got really sick from drinking Gin and I haven't been able to touch it since.[/quote:1f1mhfgb]

I hate when that happens![/quote:1f1mhfgb]

Then Griff and I would kindly ask you to stop referring to that as a Martini!! LOL!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock: ;)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2qx70l50][quote="Toby keil":2qx70l50][quote="Greg Rempe":2qx70l50]Looks great, T!! What kind of Gin do you drink?

It's actually a Vodka martini, I can't drink Gin. In my younger years I got really sick from drinking Gin and I haven't been able to touch it since.[/quote:2qx70l50]

I hate when that happens![/quote:2qx70l50]

Then Griff and I would kindly ask you to stop referring to that as a Martini!! LOL!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock: ;)[/quote:2qx70l50]

That wasn't funny!

Back
Top Bottom