NY Strips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
Was going to pick up a couple of Rib eyes but these Choice NY Strips got my attention. If you’re from Kansas feel free to call them Kansas Strips but here they are NY Strips. :)

It flares up nicely to help get a quick sear on the steaks. If you get it off in time to eat it it's not done doing its job.

Shoot, I forgot that Cappy invented them so he is entitled to name them. ;)

oct_97 said:
Was going to pick up a couple of Rib eyes but these Choice NY Strips got my attention. If you’re from Kansas feel free to call them Kansas Strips but here they are NY Strips. :)

Those look like ribeye to me but what do I know, I only live in Kansas..... :shock: :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
oct_97 said:

Those look like ribeye to me but what do I know, I only live in Kansas..... :shock: :LOL:
I live in NY those look like strips to me ;) :D

wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
oct_97 said:

I live in NY those look like strips to me ;) :D

Well let's just agree to disagree....whatever you call em, they looked good! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom