Nothing fancy... just pork chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brownkw

Assistant Cook
Since my wife had to work late yesterday, I was charged with preparing dinner. We had some pork chops purchased from a local meat market. On goes a slathering of a honey-mustard mixture followed by a generous helping of some homemade rub. Grilled for approximately 20-25 minutes over charcoal with cherry wood chips. In the last five minutes, I basted the chops with a homemade KC style sauce. I humbly present my last night's dinner...

x2_27a212f

While it may not look as fancy as everyone else's preparations, it was quite tasty and went well with the mashed potatoes and baked beans. Plus the leftovers made for a seriously good lunch today.

Looks good. Glad to find somebody who appreciates beans for a change. Some of these folks are into broccoli and other rabbit food type stuff.

bigwheel

I am from the camp of "beans should be served with every meal". Nothing better than bbq, baked, pork, brown, or whatever beans as a side!

Glad I'm not the only one who appreciates beans. My wife made a huge batch of them that we froze and put up for later. Turns out last night was perfect for them.

3 Olives said:
[quote="Jon-WX5NCO":1rspq3zm]I am from the camp of "beans should be served with every meal". Nothing better than bbq, baked, pork, brown, or whatever beans as a side!
I love beans, too! I'm still hoping Vermin will tell us what he doctored his Bush's beans with. http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20717[/quote:1rspq3zm]

I did post what I doctored them with,here it is again.

doctored Bush's beans with rib trimmings, SBR, mustard and good ole Coors Light,

Vermin999 said:
3 Olives said:
[quote="Jon-WX5NCO":33ldadtt]I am from the camp of "beans should be served with every meal". Nothing better than bbq, baked, pork, brown, or whatever beans as a side!
I love beans, too! I'm still hoping Vermin will tell us what he doctored his Bush's beans with. http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20717

I did post what I doctored them with,here it is again.

doctored Bush's beans with rib trimmings, SBR, mustard and good ole Coors Light,[/quote:33ldadtt]
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom