Nick's Philly Cheese Steaks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick said:
Seeing this thread inspired me to try and make one last night. You purists would have been pissed: used skillet steak that I shredded afterwards and provolone. It was still a badass sandwhich when I put the onion on it!

Nick, if you enjoyed it, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks!
Nick

True enough, but since we cant get some of those foods in restaurants around here, it is interesting to be able to create the authentic versions of other regional specialties to see how they taste. The equivalent we get of your cheese steak in a restaurant is the equivalent of getting ribs at applebees that have been steamed.

Nick said:
True enough, but since we cant get some of those foods in restaurants around here, it is interesting to be able to create the authentic versions of other regional specialties to see how they taste. The equivalent we get of your cheese steak in a restaurant is the equivalent of getting ribs at applebees that have been steamed.

Wait, you mean your not suppose to steam ribs?

Hey for lazy folks with Sam's cards they have a very authentic frozen version of the stuff supposedly. My chum's wife sells them the boxes it comes in or similar. He brags on it constantly. He might be prejudiced. Who knows?

bigwheel

Evidently steaming ribs is the generally accepted way...its us who are weird.

BTW Nick #2, I have been meaning to ask you if you think it would be a good idea for me to change the name...I didnt realize there was another Nick on the forums before I made mine. I have been thinking:

Nick#1
NickNumberOne
NickOne
NickNumeroUno
SuperiorNick
RockStarNick
NonBoobPicNick

Im taking votes if Rempe will let me change it. All of those are equally fantastic to me, what do you prefer?

Nick said:

BTW Nick #2, I have been meaning to ask you if you think it would be a good idea for me to change the name...I didnt realize there was another Nick on the forums before I made mine. I have been thinking:

Nick#1
NickNumberOne
NickOne
NickNumeroUno
SuperiorNick
RockStarNick
NonBoobPicNick

Im taking votes if Rempe will let me change it. All of those are equally fantastic to me, what do you prefer?
Whatever floats your boat. Don't ask Rempe, he's a dick!

Nick Prochilo said:
Nick said:

Nick#1
NickNumberOne
NickOne
NickNumeroUno
SuperiorNick
RockStarNick
NonBoobPicNick

lol, I guess that diffuses my joke.....

Nick said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Nick said:

Nick#1
NickNumberOne
NickOne
NickNumeroUno
SuperiorNick
RockStarNick
NonBoobPicNick

lol, I guess that diffuses my joke.....

Oh, you were joking?

I think we should go by seniority on this deal. Whichever one is oldest gets to be Nick and the younger of the species get to be called Nickie or maybe Nicky depending on the gender in question. I think one version is masculine and the other feminine but which is which I aint currently remembering.

bigwheel

I'm not confused one has his last name the other doesn't. But if were voten i'd say Nick Prochilo gets seniority reguardless of age since he has been on the forum longer. Greg has to make the change. He did for me. I was originally Yo Mama.

Tri Tip said:
I'm not confused one has his last name the other doesn't. But if were voten i'd say Nick Prochilo gets seniority reguardless of age since he has been on the forum longer. Greg has to make the change. He did for me. I was originally Yo Mama.

I agree, but I want NonBoobPicNick :D

Nick said:
Tri Tip said:

I agree, but I want NonBoobPicNick :D
That's gonna suck!

Scotty I hate to nag but Nicks Breastes is much mo betta than yours. I get to watching yours and start feeling dizzy. Nick's don't do that. I think you managed to get them bouncing in unison or something. It may have been the brand of silicone. Who knows?

bigwheel

ScottyDaQ said:
As Nick as my witness, I'll find some boobs that will make a fat old cop from Texas happy. I swear!

I'll have a drink to this. I believe you to be a man of your word. Happy hunting!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom