Nick...you inspired me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry I didn't take any pics, it looked exactly like Nick's cook. I had sausage across the back of the gasser and the rest of the grill was covered in peppers. I cooked the peppers and sausage first then put them in a 1/2 pan to rest. Then I sliced them up. I put the onions into a SS grill wok I bought not too long ago and poured the juices from the sausage over the onions with some EVOO and sauteed them on the grill till soft.

I then added about 1/4 to a 1/3 cup of balsamic vinagrette and some garlic, wrapped the pan in foil and put it back on the grill for about 10-15 minutes to reheat.

If you followed Nick's cook, mine was a spitting image of it. Sorry buddy.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3cq8j1s6]OK, I can see the kind of day this is shaping up to be. You've got the "crack"head in Virginia and the "dead"head in South Warren teaming up. I don't think that both of their SAT's broke the three digit threshold.

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

I deserved that Bruce, sorry bud!! Now post some pics of your sausage!![/quote:3cq8j1s6]
:lmao:
Me too #-o

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3i9rr97w]OK, I can see the kind of day this is shaping up to be. You've got the "crack"head in Virginia and the "dead"head in South Warren teaming up. I don't think that both of their SAT's broke the three digit threshold.

I deserved that Bruce, sorry bud!! Now post some pics of your sausage!!
Me too #-o[/quote:3i9rr97w]

I don't wanna see your sausage!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":82prcifv][quote="Bruce B":82prcifv]OK, I can see the kind of day this is shaping up to be. You've got the "crack"head in Virginia and the "dead"head in South Warren teaming up. I don't think that both of their SAT's broke the three digit threshold.

I deserved that Bruce, sorry bud!! Now post some pics of your sausage!!
Me too #-o[/quote:82prcifv]

I don't wanna see your sausage![/quote:82prcifv]
Ideserved that too crack boy :!:

Oh so you only want to see Bruce's sausage :!:

Bruce B said:

It's almost too hot to drink beer.
6.gif
.....................NAH, just kidding

I've never heard of such a situation..

Back
Top Bottom